1. Your first priority is to seek medical care for anyone who might have been injured.
2. Report the accident to the police and make sure a police report is filed.
3. Record the name, address, and telephone number of the other party and all witnesses.
4. Get insurance information such as the insurance agent, policy and insurance company.
5. Take photographs if possible of the location and damaged property.
6. Be careful of what you say. Remember not to provide a statement to anyone until you consult with a lawyer.
7. Seek the advice of an experienced California injury attorney immediately to begin protecting your rights.
For some the close call leads to an accident that can have devastating injuries. On our bicycles we don´t have the luxury of bumpers and a crumple zone. If you have been involved in a bicycle accident, it is important to seek the proper legal advice about your claim. Injuries sustained from a bike accident can be anywhere from mild bruising to severe brain injury and even death. Neck and spinal injuries are also common, as the helmet only protects the head, but a severe accident could cause major brain or head injuries to occur, even proper helmet use.
Many factors can cause a cyclist to crash including:
If you or your family member has been injured in a cycling accident, you can learn more about your legal rights from attorneys who have extensive experience fighting the tire and automotive industry. At the Kuvara Law Firm, we´re dedicated to protecting the rights of the injured. Contact us today for a free consultation
Click or Call to
CONTACT US NOW
San Rafael: 415-479-7070
San Francisco: 415-922-5522
San Jose: 408-446-5879
Walnut Creek: 925-932-0709
Redwood City: 650-780-0190
Santa Rosa: 707-571-0405
Los Angeles: 818-839-6640
Orange County: 949-734-4105
San Diego: 619-780-2448