1. Your first priority is to seek medical care for anyone who might have been injured.
2. Report the accident to the police and make sure a police report is filed.
3. Record the name, address, and telephone number of the other party and all witnesses.
4. Get insurance information such as the insurance agent, policy and insurance company.
5. Take photographs if possible of the location and damaged property.
6. Be careful of what you say. Remember not to provide a statement to anyone until you consult with a lawyer.
7. Seek the advice of an experienced California injury attorney immediately to begin protecting your rights.
We Are in Your Area from the Highways (Hwy 101, Hwy 280, Hwy 17 and Hwy 87) to San Tomas Expressway and Beyond
The Kuvara Law Firm represents clients in San Jose, California and Santa Clara County on a range of issues within personal injury including serious car accident cases, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and wrongful termination. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Our personal injury attorney´s work on a contingency fee basis - if we do not settle or win your case, we don´t recover our fees. More importantly, if we take on your case, we will also advance you all costs of the litigation. How can we do this? We can do this because we are honest, capable, extremely experienced and committed to winning!
We are here to help Santa Clara County victims of accidents. Our downtown San Jose office is convenient for those who live and work in San Jose, Santa Clara Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, and Campbell. Call us today at 1.800.4.INJURY or use our convenient Case Review form to request a free evaluation. Let us be the Santa Clara County Personal Injury Attorney who can help you with your injury case.
Click or Call to
CONTACT US NOW
San Rafael: 415-479-7070
San Francisco: 415-922-5522
San Jose: 408-446-5879
Walnut Creek: 925-932-0709
Redwood City: 650-780-0190
Santa Rosa: 707-571-0405
Los Angeles: 818-839-6640
Orange County: 949-734-4105
San Diego: 619-780-2448